Finding the right curling iron can be a struggle. Not only are there endless options, but with heat tool technology always improving, it’s hard to know what you should be looking for. This month we wanted to share a few of our favorite curling irons to help you make your choice. Before you hit the hot tools, don’t forget to keep your hair covered with a heat protectant. Even the most “damage reducing” iron can still cause damage when misused.
1. Conair InfinitiPRO Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron $30
With its reasonable price point, we love this unicorn-like curling wand from Conair. The barrel is made from rainbow-hued titanium that helps eliminate frizz and damage while looking great displayed.
2. FoxyBae Wanderlux 25mm Curling Wand $80
The most luxurious of the group, the FoxyBae curling iron caught our eye recently when it started popping up on many of our favorite blogger’s reviews and lists. Made from a beautiful rose gold titanium, this looks as good as it works. If you’re using a curling tool every day, we’d recommend this stunning option.
3. Conair Double Ceramic 1” Curling Wand in White/Rose Gold $20
Along with being a perfect millennial pink hue, this double ceramic curling wand won’t damage your hair. It offers 30 different heat settings making it the ultimate in adjustability. With the low price, this tool is the perfect option if you are looking for an occasional use product.
4. NuMe Magic Wand 1” Curling Iron $57
Made from 100% titanium, this is another great, evenly heating option. With it’s 1” barrel it can be used for adding volume and beautiful curls. We love that this option is highly precise, making it a perfect choice for many.
5. Bed Head Curlipops Jumbo Curling Wand For Loose Curls $30 Tourmaline ceramic technology helps keep this curling iron’s temperature consistent and safe for all hair types. Thanks to the wide barrel and small size this is an excellent option for travel and creating loose waves and volume.
6. Hot Tools Signature Series Gold Curling Iron $40
Hot Tools is a classic staple in the heat tools industry, their tools may not be the flashiest, but you can always count on them for quality products that get the job done with ease. The signature gold barrel ensures a consistent temperature while the swiveling cord and soft touch comfort grip ensure a smooth and comfortable use.